Jumaat, 12 Ogos 2011

It is the HEART TALKING..

i don't know why it is happened for a sudden.It like a being hit by a baseball bat from behind. I'm so blurr, i don't know what happened. I just want you to know this things:-


  • ALL the LOVE quotes i post was for you. I sincerely dedicated it for you. Only for you because you were in my head..
  • My feeling towards you are coming from my heart. You attracted me from the first time i saw you. 
  • ALL the thing i said it to you was true. No lie and it's coming from my heart. I mean it on each word i said to you.
  • i don't have anyone besides my family, siblings and my friends. 
  • I LOVE YOU and i'm serious to be with you. NO matter what happen. ILL face it.
i want you to remember the word i gave it to you. Remember the conversation we had, i called it "HEART T0 HEART". I said this to you, " Ery anggap ini dugaan pertama ery. i'll face it dear." ALL I WANT IS TO BE WITH YOU, I DON'T WANNA LOSE YOU. ='( 


SincereLY;
EryTaleb™ 

p/s:NO one else in my heart.It is only your name write in it. Your face appeared when i close my eyes. ONLY you.

4 Comments:

theorked said...

semua punya hikmah. sabarlah.
tetapkan hati supaya ery sayang dia sorang je.

EryTaleb said...

aaminn..harap dia tahu perasaan ery pada dia macam mana..

liyani rasdi said...

what u give u get back...

SHAFIZA MAT JUZAH ♫ said...

Doa la byk2.. Doa la therapy yg paling baik.. I know u.. kalo sayang tetap sayang kat org 2..jgn berubah hati...