Jumaat, 16 April 2010

Clash of the Titans !

SILLY !
3 star movie

I just watch this movie last 2 days. I though it was a marvelous and interesting movie at first. With a lot of people are talking about it and give a high rated for the movie. It do looks interesting with the title. I admit it the title attract me a lot. Hahahaa ! i though it would be a fighting story like 300 Spartans.

The story is about the GODS that fighting with each other to earn the human prayer and live with it. If not they will lost their strength. 

What so funny for me is the part where they need to pay a money for the boat to go to the underworld.  What do u think about it guys? A bribe being practice in the underworld. Its so ridiculous ! ! !

I just give it 3 star for the fighting part only.

Its actually a style of missionary. THE MUSLIMS SHOULD BE CAREFUL IF U WATCH IT ESPECIALLY THE YOUNGSTER ! ! !


Erytaleb™

0 Comments: