Isnin, 15 Ogos 2011

You are meaningful to me NNE.




"When I love, I love with my heart and soul. When you push me away, it kills my smile and darkens my life."
- The appearance in my life brings light and happyness. U are meaningful to me. It's effect my lifestyle and how i react to the environment.

"Someone who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard u are to handle, but still wants u in their life."
- I mentioned before that i only want you now not in the past.i like you because yourself. all i want is to be in your life and felt love by someone who are meaningful to me in my life.

"The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives."
- I Love You !



SincereLy
Erytaleb™


P/S: It is for you my NNE.



0 Comments: